A few days before the scheduled repayment date, the system will send a Repayment Reminder via E-mail. If you can’t make the repayment, the system will automatically liquidate a part of collateral (cryptoasset).
Articles in this section
- How to start borrowing?
- What will happen if I am not able to repay the loan or forget to do it?
- What happens if I miss one repayment?
- What risks does the borrower bear?
- How safely my cryptoassets are stored on the CoinLoan platform?
- What will happen if the cryptoasset market value falls during the loan use?
- Which cryptoasset can I pledge as collateral?
- In what currency can the loans be borrowed?
- Can I borrow cryptocurrency?
- For what purposes may I get loans?